The Students of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Students of Hogwarts

Live, love, lie, as a student of Hogwarts. Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Slytherin. Who are you?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Let's get going
Estelle Shade Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:51 pm by Eli Carver

» A Plot idea
Estelle Shade Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:47 pm by Eli Carver

» Cece Cameron
Estelle Shade Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:45 pm by Eli Carver

» Angel Goode
Estelle Shade Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:47 am by Angel Goode

» Study time !
Estelle Shade Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:40 pm by alex granit

» Inactivity
Estelle Shade Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:36 pm by alex granit

» Just a Question
Estelle Shade Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:30 am by Angel Goode

» Funny videos
Estelle Shade Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:23 pm by alex granit

» Estelle Shade
Estelle Shade Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:06 pm by Eli Carver

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Estelle Shade

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Estelle Shade

Estelle Shade

Estelle Shade Empty
PostSubject: Estelle Shade   Estelle Shade Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 9:41 am

Name: Estelle Shade

House (Gryffindor/Slytherin/Hufflepuff/Ravenclaw): Ravenclaw (Sorry, Syl.. I might change my mind though Very Happy)

Family: First and Last Name/s: 

Year in school: 

Brief History: At least 4 sentences. This is mainly a skeleton outline so that others can know where you're coming from.

Physical Appearance: Estelle has blue-black hair that falls down over her shoulders, and bright grey eyes. She has a lock of white hair that she has gotten from her mother. She has just the build for a Seeker, but even with a body that's not too big, she can still be very intimidating. Slightly pale skinned and slim. Unlike most magical folk, she enjoys wearing Muggle wear. Look at my avatar, and imagine her with grey eyes.

Personality:

Talents: Her abnormally fast brain, with an IQ of about 200. 

Wand: Length, wood type, core. (If it's a rare/exotic core give me two sentences on how/why you got it.)

Other:

Patronus:
Back to top Go down
©razy Dude
Admin
©razy Dude

Estelle Shade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Estelle Shade   Estelle Shade Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:18 am

Another Ravenclaw! Yay!!! So far looks good a lot of detail can't wait for the bio.

I do however have a problem with the iq. I'm not 100% sure but fr what I know from it's there's never been anyway with an iq of 200+, especially not a child.

I take that back there has been 4 recorded iq's that are over 200. But still you're implying she's a super genius at the age of 14. Maybe put that at around 180-200. But definitely not a 200+. I mean let's be a little realistic even though we're writing about a HP forum. xD

Though I don't mind her being a genius but anything above 200 iq wise is considered a super genius though this is my view on it. Lets just see what the other admins think.
Back to top Go down
Rosemary
Admin
Rosemary

Estelle Shade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Estelle Shade   Estelle Shade Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 5:31 pm

Yep. Let's not have it over 200. That sounds a little unrealistic even for harry potter. I mean, thhat girl would have already mastered everything in there with an IQ that high. I think you'll be fine if you do it by andrew's recommendations.

And yay, Ravenclaw! And 14! Fifh year and she'll be same as Rosemary xD
Back to top Go down
Eli Carver
Admin
Eli Carver

Estelle Shade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Estelle Shade   Estelle Shade Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 9:53 pm

Fourteen year-olds are traditionally fourth years. If you wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwarts-thestudents.rpg-board.net
©razy Dude
Admin
©razy Dude

Estelle Shade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Estelle Shade   Estelle Shade Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 9:54 pm

3 years* most young wizards go in at the age of 11.
Back to top Go down
Rosemary
Admin
Rosemary

Estelle Shade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Estelle Shade   Estelle Shade Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:51 am

Miracles hapen. Very Happy I'll consider fourth year though for the potterheads.
Back to top Go down
Estelle Shade

Estelle Shade

Estelle Shade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Estelle Shade   Estelle Shade Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 6:44 am

I'll go fourth year. I cannot think of a history for her..so it may take awhile before I come up with something brilliant.
Back to top Go down
©razy Dude
Admin
©razy Dude

Estelle Shade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Estelle Shade   Estelle Shade Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:19 am

Eh it doesn't have to be brilliant just good.
Back to top Go down
Estelle Shade

Estelle Shade

Estelle Shade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Estelle Shade   Estelle Shade Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:47 am

Hmm..

Okay, I've thought of something ....
Back to top Go down
©razy Dude
Admin
©razy Dude

Estelle Shade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Estelle Shade   Estelle Shade Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:40 pm

Just edit it on and I shall critique it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rosemary
Admin
Rosemary

Estelle Shade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Estelle Shade   Estelle Shade Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:25 am

This is Estelle's new app. I posted it for her because she can't access this site on her phone.

Name: Estelle Shade

House (Gryffindor/Slytherin/Hufflepuff/Ravenclaw): Ravenclaw (Sorry, Syl.. I might change my mind though )

Family: First and Last Name/s: Kathleen Shade, Shade Shade

Year in school: 4

Brief History: Estelle has a quite..unusual history. Her mother, Kathleen, was a muggle, and her father, Shade, was a wizard. But not just any wizard- he was forced to be part of an anti-Muggles group that experimented on Muggles who "seemed to have magic for themselves." Their destination was immortality and all-knowing genius. Kathleen was experimented on, but there was a mistake during the experiment. A big mistake, as it turned out. The secret group was shut down, and all its members ran away, except one certain Shade Shade. Kathleen was left in her glass dungeon, left with her left arm rotting because of the aftereffects of the experiment. Shade was accidentally locked in when the others thought he was with their lot, safe and sound. No one knows what has happened inside the place since, until the authorities found out about the illegal business and investigated. What they found was Shade and Kathleen dead of hunger and thirst, with a small baby girl, who was not crying (they thought this odd). Estelle, they named her, and put her into an institute for troubled kids. However, they found out she wasn't "troubled" at all, but a brilliant learner. Her mother, who was experimented on, left her a weird something that possibly made her into a genius and an Animagus.. But she was certainly quite a little girl anyhow. She grew up in another institute that she was transferred to- this time a sort of orphanage- and went to Hogwarts. Then she found out that her father had quite a lot of money saved up- and since she was his daughter, it was hers. Right away, she bought a broomstick. She signed up for Seeker on the Ravenclaw team in her 2nd grade and was accepted.

Physical Appearance: Estelle has blue-black hair that falls down over her shoulders, and bright grey eyes. She has a lock of white hair that she has gotten from her mother. She has just the build for a Seeker, but even with a body that's not too big, she can still be very intimidating. Slightly pale skinned and slim. Unlike most magical folk, she enjoys wearing Muggle wear. Look at my avatar, and imagine her with grey eyes.

Personality: She's nice, I guess. She loves to debate, and strongly holds her opinion. She's calm at all times- it's almost like a disease--especially during problems. She's loyal to the people she trust, but it's hard to gain all her trust. It doesn't help that she has a pokerface, either. She's apt at hiding her feelings, and rarely shows tears. She likes people that understand the meaning of intelligence. She uses sarcasm and appreciates irony.

Talents: Her abnormally fast brain, with an IQ of about 190. She's especially good at Transfiguration and Charms. Second best-potions.

Wand: Elm, Phoenix tail feather, 10and a half inches

Other: She is an Animagus and can turn into a she-wolf. She is seeker of Ravenclaw quidditch team.

Patronus: a she-wolf Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone
Back to top Go down
Estelle Shade

Estelle Shade

Estelle Shade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Estelle Shade   Estelle Shade Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:32 pm

I love you Rosemary (Lilly)

And can you guys looK at my app??
Back to top Go down
Eli Carver
Admin
Eli Carver

Estelle Shade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Estelle Shade   Estelle Shade Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 6:10 pm

A bit on the wild side, which is fine with me. Could you elaborate on why her dad's name is Shade Shade?
Back to top Go down
Estelle Shade

Estelle Shade

Estelle Shade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Estelle Shade   Estelle Shade Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 2:26 am

He had wierd parents..
Back to top Go down
Eli Carver
Admin
Eli Carver

Estelle Shade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Estelle Shade   Estelle Shade Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:56 am

Ha ha, okay. Also the animagus thing will have to be approved in the application thing. And being an animagus cannot be passed on genetically. Even if the mother was given the actual animagus potion. It could have given Estelle an elevated chance of success, however, if she was pregnant with Estelle at the same time.

Yeah, that's a bit of extrapolating, but it is what we're going off of.
Back to top Go down
©razy Dude
Admin
©razy Dude

Estelle Shade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Estelle Shade   Estelle Shade Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 5:49 pm

Eh looks fine with me. I've already made my complaints on this. Very Happy So I say approved.
Back to top Go down
Rosemary
Admin
Rosemary

Estelle Shade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Estelle Shade   Estelle Shade Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 5:51 pm

Just saying:we have a LOT of Ravenclaws. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
©razy Dude
Admin
©razy Dude

Estelle Shade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Estelle Shade   Estelle Shade Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 5:54 pm

That's also a good point but I think it's fine for the time being. Once we get above 10 Ravenclaw's and we're a lot more than Hufflepuff or Griffindor we'll probably put a ban on Ravenclaw.
Back to top Go down
Estelle Shade

Estelle Shade

Estelle Shade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Estelle Shade   Estelle Shade Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:32 am

Yeah, so can I start rping?
Back to top Go down
Eli Carver
Admin
Eli Carver

Estelle Shade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Estelle Shade   Estelle Shade Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:06 pm

Go for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Estelle Shade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Estelle Shade   Estelle Shade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Estelle Shade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Students of Hogwarts :: Creation :: Applications-
Jump to: