The Students of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Students of Hogwarts

Live, love, lie, as a student of Hogwarts. Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Slytherin. Who are you?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Let's get going
Study time ! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:51 pm by Eli Carver

» A Plot idea
Study time ! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:47 pm by Eli Carver

» Cece Cameron
Study time ! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:45 pm by Eli Carver

» Angel Goode
Study time ! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:47 am by Angel Goode

» Study time !
Study time ! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:40 pm by alex granit

» Inactivity
Study time ! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:36 pm by alex granit

» Just a Question
Study time ! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:30 am by Angel Goode

» Funny videos
Study time ! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:23 pm by alex granit

» Estelle Shade
Study time ! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:06 pm by Eli Carver

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Study time !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alex granit

alex granit

Study time ! Empty
PostSubject: Study time !   Study time ! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:43 am

Conrad sat in the raven claw dorm reading a letter that his owl,digger, gave him. Quickly he gave him 8 knuts (the bronze ones) and then Digger flew back to the owlery. he opened up the letter and read:
Dear Conrad,
i hope you're having a good time at hogwarts! learned any new spells ?
made any new friends ? we've been having an interesting time at home with your brother, Steven, he's just dyeing to go there with you. 

Love,
                                      mom
Well, his first letter from home for the year.Then sat there a while waiting for Rosemary, he was supposed to be helping her with that essay professor higgens  assigned them. While waiting he made the finishing touches to his essay and wrote back to his parents saying he had learned a boat load of new spells and that he thought he had made a new friend, but he wasn't too sure yet. He also told them that the first quiddatch game of the season would be happening in a couple weeks and that he'd tell them how it went.
Back to top Go down
Rosemary
Admin
Rosemary

Study time ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study time !   Study time ! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 4:52 am

A single, lone robin made its way into the dorm. People looked at it, curious about the enterence of the robin. How could robins come in? then the thought struck a few and they turned back to their work. That girl with the animagus powers again. They were used to her making such enterences.  Letting out a small whistle, she turned back into herself.  The ones who hadn't turned away looked in disbelief as others explained what had just happened.
She made its way to Conrad and sat by him. 
"There you are!" Rosemary smiled as she got her book bag.
"Didn't think you'd go that fast!" she exclaimed as she took out her essay-which was looking quite rugged from the rigorous checking, and her quill and a bottle of ink.
"Letter came," she nodded at the parchment in Conrad's hands.
Back to top Go down
alex granit

alex granit

Study time ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study time !   Study time ! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:21 pm

"Yeah, just from my parents" He said.
"Now, what exactly is it you need help with again?" Conrad asked 
His mind had been wandering ever since dinner, with homework pilling up, and quiddatch, there was just so much on his mind he forgot some of the smaller things, like what it was she needed help with.
Back to top Go down
Rosemary
Admin
Rosemary

Study time ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study time !   Study time ! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:31 am

“Oh, just to proofread my essay one last time before i copy it into a fresh roll of parchment. Think you could do it?”
it wasn't just the content. The essay was cranped with extra pieces of bits and things. Maybe she should have begged her parents to buy the pots of blue and red ink.
Sure would have cleared the essay up. It would be hard to read the stuff for Conrad.
“Sorry for the essay. It's a bit......crumpled...........and unreadable,”
Back to top Go down
alex granit

alex granit

Study time ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study time !   Study time ! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:40 pm

"That's fine,i can read lots of things, even my own handwriting. So i think i can read that" Conrad said smiling. He took the sheet of paper, scribbled down some notes, added some things to the essay, and after 15 minutes, he handed rosemary his notes and the essay. "Here are what need to be fixed but i can't help you with, and here are all the things i did help you with" Conrad said handing Rosemary the note sheet and essay. "Have fun, i'm going to do some of my own studying now" He said pulling out quidatch through the ages. Yes,even sports need studying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Study time ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study time !   Study time ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Study time !
Page 1 of 1