The Students of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Students of Hogwarts

Live, love, lie, as a student of Hogwarts. Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Slytherin. Who are you?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Let's get going
Angel Goode Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:51 pm by Eli Carver

» A Plot idea
Angel Goode Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:47 pm by Eli Carver

» Cece Cameron
Angel Goode Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:45 pm by Eli Carver

» Angel Goode
Angel Goode Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:47 am by Angel Goode

» Study time !
Angel Goode Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:40 pm by alex granit

» Inactivity
Angel Goode Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:36 pm by alex granit

» Just a Question
Angel Goode Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:30 am by Angel Goode

» Funny videos
Angel Goode Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:23 pm by alex granit

» Estelle Shade
Angel Goode Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:06 pm by Eli Carver

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Angel Goode

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel Goode

Angel Goode

Angel Goode Empty
PostSubject: Angel Goode   Angel Goode Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:20 pm

Name: First and Last Name
Angel Goode

House (Gryffindor/Slytherin/Hufflepuff/Ravenclaw): Gryffindor

Family: First and Last Name/s
Parents: Max and Chloe Goode
Brothers: Alec and Zach Goode
Aunts and Uncles: Frost and Twinkle Goode
Cousins: Alora Goode ; Erik Goode ; Noel Goode

Year in school: 4th year

Brief History: At least 4 sentences. This is mainly a skeleton outline so that others can know where you're coming from.The Goode family can be dated back to the days of Morgan Le Fey and King Arthur. Being a family with a big history you would expect them to have a surplus of galleons, but every Goode had to pay the price of success which made sure the family wasn't the richest. Though most people in Angel's family meant good and always threw themselves in danger, they tend to isolate themselves from each other. That would explain why Angel's life wasn't sweet nor simple. The life of Max and Chloe was a classic love story. The one were the school's quidditch star marries the queen bee. But like most things that are bubbly and perfect, they both met a tragic end. Both Hogwarts graduated died at 28, leaving 5 year old Angel and her 8 year old brother to fend for themselves. Angel and her brother were shooed away to live at with a muggle foster family until Alec Goode died in a car accident just before his 14 birthday. Angel was met with great depression about her loss but that only lasted until a owl dropped off an acceptance letter. Because as soon as Angel finished reading the piece of parchment she knew she was going to create happiness for herself at Hogwarts.

Physical Appearance: At least 4 sentences. Be sure to include details!
Angel's body is shaped in a long and lean silhouette, she has little muscle, which is obvious through her small portray though she is undoubtfully strong. She has lenghty blonde shaded curly hair that ends just above her belly button. Her hair parts slightly more on the right side of her hair where her bangs use to start though over years have grown out to the regular length of her hair. In the light her blonde hair gives off the illusion it has lighter blonde high lights. Her eyes are a stunning pale blue that is speckled with deep blue crystals in which blends with the polish tint and light sun kissed skin with few almost invisible freckles that dot her arms. Her face is heart-shaped and perfectly symmetrical, with barely anything stopping her skins from being flawless. Angel's physical appearance is mainly reflected in her confident and calculating stance.

Personality: At least 4 sentences. Be sure to include details!
Angel is extremely temper mental, usually mixed with her adamant attitude and her exclusive charisma. Shes consistently on high edges, and industrious for distinct affairs. Her art for discovery is what keeps her mentality distinguishing.  She is quite mischievous and doesn't give in easily. Hard to figure out Angel is quite the troublesome teen. But even though Angel seems like the type to read all day, in reality she gets bored of books very easily. Her ability to focus on her studies drops a little every day as Angel starts to find more exciting things. Many would say she is much more street smart than book smart. Because of the deaths that happened during her life, Angel finds living without a reason her only weakness and throwing herself in danger for the wrong person her worst flaw.

Talents: Angel is unbelievably fast on both her feat and broom. Being swift and quick is something that comes naturally. Though she can be very serious at times, Angel tends to always find something to laugh about in any situation. A talent that isn't always the best.

Wand: Length, wood type, core. (If it's a rare/exotic core give me two sentences on how/why you got it.) Pheonix feather, Hawthorn, 11 1/2

Other:

Patronus: Vixen

*There will be an application form for being an Animagus or Metamorphmagus.

Last edited by Angel Goode on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:29 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eli Carver
Admin
Eli Carver

Angel Goode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Goode   Angel Goode Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:39 pm

First off, welcome to the site. It's good to have more people. Second, I think you should lengthen your history a bit and maybe add some more to the physical appearance besides hair Smile Other than that, I think we're good Razz . Just get another admin to throw in their two-bits and fix those, and you should be good to go.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwarts-thestudents.rpg-board.net
Angel Goode

Angel Goode

Angel Goode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Goode   Angel Goode Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:21 am

Mkay, I'll fix those for you.
Back to top Go down
Angel Goode

Angel Goode

Angel Goode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Goode   Angel Goode Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:40 am

Better?
Back to top Go down
Eli Carver
Admin
Eli Carver

Angel Goode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Goode   Angel Goode Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:56 pm

Excellent work. You're approved for now. If another admin finds something, you'll have to fix it, however. Also, how did you find us? Last time I checked, the search engines didn't pick us up.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwarts-thestudents.rpg-board.net
Angel Goode

Angel Goode

Angel Goode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Goode   Angel Goode Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:11 pm

Forumotion.com
I was doing something for another rp website when I found this site. Hope that helps! And I'm sure you can always change the site settings in the administrative panel so it so will apear in a Google search.
Back to top Go down
alex granit

alex granit

Angel Goode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Goode   Angel Goode Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:34 pm

so... just a question: witch are you ? griffindor or slytherin?
Back to top Go down
Angel Goode

Angel Goode

Angel Goode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Goode   Angel Goode Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:47 am

Hmm.. Gryffindor I guess. I've never really been in any house other than that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Angel Goode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Goode   Angel Goode Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angel Goode
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Students of Hogwarts :: Creation :: Applications-
Jump to: